The night before her nuptuals, Kate will stay in the luxurious Royal suite at central London’s Goring Hotel. The hotel will also host her immediate family.
The five-star hotel, located in Belgravia — near Buckingham Palace has recently undergone a £150,000 makeover.
The suite has five rooms and has a slew of wierd and wonderful features including:
- A dark wood four-poster bed. It is the centrepiece of the suite with a large flat screen TV at it’s foot only to be summoned at the push of a button
- An original “Venerable” toilet by 19th-century plumber Thomas Crapper
- A painting of Edmund Blackadder kissing the hand of Queen Elizabeth I
- An antique wedding dress believed to be a prototype for the gown worn by Queen Victoria in the bedroom
- A waterproof flat screen in one of the en-suite bathrooms