After beginning her day with inner city children, Kate ended it with her husband, her beloved dog and her one year old cousin at a charity polo event.
The match, played at the Beaufort Polo Club in Gloucestershire was in aid of three charities William and Harry support, Well Child, Child Bereavement and Tusk.
The Duchess was still dressed in the casual outfit she had worn earlier in the day but switched her London Trading Company ‘Really Wild’ green leather waistcoat for a brown suede jacket.
Here is a quick run-down of what kate wore today:
1) Skin-tight “Molecule’ blue Zara jeans ($79.90)
2) Khaki Military Pocket Jersey Burberry shirt (seen on the Canada Tour – £295)
3) Brown Suede Jacket – still to be ID’d.
4) Khaki Zara ‘Basic’ sweater ($16.90)
5) Le Chameau ‘Vierzonord‘ wellies (£160)
6) Kiki McDonough ‘Grace’ earrings